- Does St Thomas have nice beaches?
- What is the best time of year to visit the US Virgin Islands?
- Which Caribbean island has the best beaches?
- Which US Virgin Islands do not require a passport?
- Is St Thomas safe?
- What language is spoken in St Thomas?
- What months are hurricane season in St Thomas?
- Do you need a passport to go to St John?
- When should I visit St John?
- What is the safest Caribbean island to visit 2019?
- Which is the safest Caribbean island?
- What’s the most beautiful Caribbean island?
According to travelpulse.com
View 1+ moreView 1+
Salt Pond Beach
Hull Bay, U.S.
Magens Bay Beach
Judiths Fancy Beach
Sandy Point Beach
Cinnamon Bay Beach
Does St Thomas have nice beaches?
Hailed as the most beautiful beach in St. Thomas and ranked among the top 10 best beaches in the Caribbean. It’s easy to see why Magens bay is the most popular beach on the island. Magens Bay is a horseshoe-shaped 1 mile long white sandy beach on the rugged northern coast of St. Thomas.
What is the best time of year to visit the US Virgin Islands?
Best Times to Visit U.S. Virgin Islands. The best time to visit the U.S. Virgin Islands is April to June, when you can expect mild weather and very little rainfall. In the USVI’s peak season, from December to March, the temperature ranges from the mid-70s to high 80s with breezy evenings.
Which Caribbean island has the best beaches?
25 Best Beaches in the Caribbean
- Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman.
- Flamands Beach, St. Barth.
- Pink Sands Beach, Harbour Island, Bahamas.
- Magens Bay Beach, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Horseshoe Bay Beach, Bermuda.
- Sandy Island, Anguilla.
- Eagle Beach, Aruba.
- White Bay Beach, Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands.
Which US Virgin Islands do not require a passport?
The USVI (U.S. Virgin Islands) is a U.S. territory, so U.S. citizens do not need a passport to visit, and this applies for every island in the territory (St. Thomas, St. John, and St. Croix.)
Is St Thomas safe?
The Virgin Islands are a relatively safe destination. The small permanent populations are generally friendly and welcoming. That being said, St. Thomas is no longer as safe as it once was. Crime against tourists has been on the rise, and muggings are frequent.
What language is spoken in St Thomas?
What months are hurricane season in St Thomas?
The Atlantic hurricane season runs from June 1 to November 30, though the peak period is from the beginning of August through the end of October.
Do you need a passport to go to St John?
U.S. citizens do not need a passport when entering the U.S. Virgin Islands, according to the official U.S. Virgin Islands passport requirements, but you may be required to show proof of citizenship (raised-seal birth certificate and valid government-issued ID card such as a driver’s license) when departing the U.S.
When should I visit St John?
The island enjoys temperatures in the high 80s and lows 70s all year long and tends to see higher precipitation during hurricane season (June through November) with rainfall peaking between September and November. As a result, the best time of year to visit St. John is at the peak of winter from December through March.
What is the safest Caribbean island to visit 2019?
The Safest Caribbean Islands in 2019 (And Where to Stay!)
- Aruba. Where to Stay in Aruba.
- Turks & Caicos. Where to Stay in Turks & Caicos.
- Cayman Islands. Where to Stay in the Cayman Islands.
- St. Maarten.
- Barbados. Where to Stay in Barbados.
- St. Lucia.
- Anguilla. Where to Stay in Anguilla.
- Martinique. Where to Stay in Martinique.
Which is the safest Caribbean island?
So, what are the safest Caribbean islands to visit.
- Montserrat. Montserrat.
- St.Barts. St.Barts.
- The British Virgin islands. The BVI.
- The Cayman islands. The Cayman islands.
- Bonaire. Bonaire.
- Antigua and Barbuda. Antigua and Barbuda.
- Martinique. Martinique.
- Barbados. Barbados.
What’s the most beautiful Caribbean island?
The island taking the top spot does so for the third year in a row, and also appears on the World’s Best Islands list.
- Anguilla. Getty Images.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Vieques, Puerto Rico. Stephani-Elizabeth/Getty Images.
- Abaco Islands, Bahamas.
- Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands.
- Harbour Island, Bahamas.