- What’s the hardest school to get into?
- What is the #1 university in the world?
- What is the hardest course in the world?
- What colleges have a 100% acceptance rate?
- Is Harvard the hardest school to get into?
- What is the easiest school to get into?
- Which is the richest school in the world?
- Is Oxford better than Harvard?
- What is the best country in the world?
Harvard is an Ivy League Research University located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
What’s the hardest school to get into?
These Are the Hardest Colleges to Get Into Ranked
- Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, California.
- California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California.
- Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut.
- Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey.
What is the #1 university in the world?
The World’s Top 100 Universities
|1||Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)||United States|
|2||Stanford University||United States|
|3||Harvard University||United States|
|4||University of Oxford||United Kingdom|
96 more rows
What is the hardest course in the world?
Vetinary medicine is one of the hardest and most difficult courses to study in the medical field.
What colleges have a 100% acceptance rate?
Top 100 – Colleges with Highest Acceptance Rates for 2019
|School Name||Acceptance Rate|
|University of Pikeville Pikeville, Kentucky||100%|
|Wayne State College Wayne, Nebraska||100%|
|Weber State University Ogden, Utah||100%|
|Indian River State College Fort Pierce, Florida||100%|
6 more rows
Is Harvard the hardest school to get into?
Harvard University, in Cambridge, Massachusetts has a 5 percent acceptance rate.
What is the easiest school to get into?
Popular Colleges with High Acceptance Rates
|Rank 1||College University of Kentucky||Acceptance Rate 90.79%|
|Rank 2||College University of Kansas||Acceptance Rate 93.01%|
|Rank 3||College Kansas State University||Acceptance Rate 94.07%|
|Rank 4||College Iona College||Acceptance Rate 91.46%|
21 more rows
Which is the richest school in the world?
With a current endowment of over $38 billion, Ivy League Harvard University is the wealthiest university in the world.
Is Oxford better than Harvard?
Oxford vs. Harvard: Battle of the Best Universities for World Leaders. Fact: most world leaders studied at Harvard in the US and Oxford in the UK. Each university far surpasses its nearest domestic rival (Cambridge in Oxford’s case, Yale in Harvard’s) in educating its nation’s political elite.
What is the best country in the world?