- What is the dress code for dinner on Viking River Cruises?
- What should I pack for a river cruise?
- Are meals included on Viking River Cruises?
- What should I pack for a Viking ocean cruise?
- Are tips included in Viking River Cruises?
- Are gratuities mandatory on Viking River Cruises?
- What is the dress code for Uniworld River Cruises?
- What is the best time to take a river cruise in Europe?
- Which is the best river cruise line?
- Comfortable trousers or jeans are best, or if the weather calls for it, shorts or skirts are also appropriate.
- Lightweight, breathable tops. Both long and short sleeved.
- A lightweight jacket or sweater for cooler weather. (
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Hat and sunglasses.
What is the dress code for dinner on Viking River Cruises?
There are no “formal nights” and recommended evening dress is “elegant casual” such as a dress, skirt or slacks with a sweater or blouse for ladies; for gentlemen, trousers and a collared shirt.
What should I pack for a river cruise?
What to Pack for a River Cruise (and What to Leave Home)
- Power strips and/or converters.
- Walking shoes.
- A thermos or plastic water bottle.
- Rain gear.
- A tote bag.
- Extra memory cards for your camera.
- Insect repellent.
- Cruise line luggage tags.
Are meals included on Viking River Cruises?
Included in your cruise fare:
Restaurant reservations with your choice of multiple dining venues and times (including open seating) Wine, beer & sodas with onboard lunch and dinner service. Specialty coffees & teas available 24 hours.
What should I pack for a Viking ocean cruise?
Viking staterooms are stocked with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, and lotion. Be sure to pack your passport, cash, credit cards, travel insurance (recommended), and your Viking Cruise Documents.
Are tips included in Viking River Cruises?
Viking River Cruises recommends varied gratuities depending on your cruise region. Additional tipping is at each passenger’s discretion.
Are gratuities mandatory on Viking River Cruises?
Few lines included gratuities in the cost of the cruise, and fewer still allowed you to charge those gratuities to your onboard account in order to pay with your credit card. Gratuities included in cost of cruise; optional gratuities in cash. Viking River Cruises. Europe Onboard Staff: €12 per person, per day.
What is the dress code for Uniworld River Cruises?
Uniworld River Cruises Dress Code
Smart casual clothing is the appropriate cruise attire during the day on a Uniworld river cruise. During the evening, at dinner, men may wear sport coats and women may wear cocktail dresses or a pantsuit.
What is the best time to take a river cruise in Europe?
Best time for a European river cruise, weather-wise: From late June to mid-October the climate is warm and dry. Cheapest time for a European river cruise: Europe attracts fewer visitors during winter due to freezing temperatures. This makes river cruises cheaper during October, November and December.
Which is the best river cruise line?
In our opinion, the following companies are the very best luxury river cruise lines in Europe:
- Tauck River Cruises.
- Crystal River Cruises.
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection.
- Scenic River Cruises.
- Viking River Cruises.