According to planetware.com
King’s College Chapel
Queens’ College, Universit
Cambridge University Botanic
Great St Mary’s Church
The Fitzwilliam Museum
Museum of Archaeol
What can you do in Cambridge for a day?
Cambridge day trip – what to see and do
- King’s College Chapel Cambridge. Many people visit Cambridge just to see this extraordinary building – the King’s College Chapel.
- Cambridge punting tours. Of course when you’re in Cambridge you must go punting.
- A traditional pub lunch.
- Stroll along “the Backs”
- The Round Church.
What can you do in Cambridge for free?
10 free things to do in Cambridge for tourists
- Evensong at King’s College or St John’s Chapel.
- Fitzwilliam Museum.
- Scott Polar Research Institute Museum & Library.
- Trinity College’s Wren Library.
- The Eagle.
- Public open evening at the Institute of Astronomy.
- Get outside.
- Sedgwick Museum.
Is it free to visit Cambridge University?
Visitors can get a glimpse at more than 800 years of history by venturing inside the Colleges of Cambridge and their gardens. A day out at the colleges can be an affordable way to get to know the city as although some charge a small fee, most allow visitors to enter for free.
Which is the best college to visit in Cambridge?
A visit to any of the colleges of the University of Cambridge is worthwhile. Most visitors stop by King’s College, Trinity College, and St. John’s College. These are some of the oldest, richest and most prestigious colleges of Cambridge University.